As a Texas based, family-owned and operated business, our passion for bees grew from more than 100 years of experience in both beekeeping and packing.
How Honey Is Made
Our Texas bees produce honey from all regions of Texas including Greenville, McKinney, Weatherford, Lubbock, Pleasanton, Edinburg, Liberty and Chicota. But, where does the honey come from and how did it get to market?
Kelley Honey Farms products are 100% U.S.A. We are proud to provide our consumers with all-natural raw products, harvested completely in the United States of America.
- Tis’ the Season for Swarming – FAQ About Honey Bee Swarms
- Climbing Trees with Honey Bees – Short History on Tree Beekeeping
- Kelley’s Attends the Mother Earth News Fair
- Watch Elon Musk Send a Car to Mars and Learn About Bees in Space
- One Great Way to Kill Spicy Foods With Honey
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Honey Peach Cobbler
- The Buzz About Swarms
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Honey-Mustard Glazed Turkey
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Sweet Potato & Honey Casserole
- Kelley’s Kitchen | Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Bacon
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.