- For Filling:
¼ cup – Kelley Texas Country Style Honey
2 ½ – 3 lb. – Parker County Peaches
½ tsp. – Cinnamon
½ tsp. – Nutmeg
2 tbsp. – Butter
- For Dough:
1 stick – Butter
1 cup – Flour
1 ½ tsp. – Baking Powder
½ tsp. – Salt
½ cup – Sugar
1 cup – Milk
½ tsp. – Vanilla Extract
- Pre-Heat oven to 375° F
- Butter a 9×13-inch baking dish and prepare peaches into slices. Place even layers of peach slices in baking dish.
- For the filling, warm up the 2 tablespoons of butter and mix it into Kelley’s Texas Country Style Honey, cinnamon, nutmeg. Drizzle and spread the mix across the top of the layers of peaches.
- For the dough, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together. Slowly pour in milk, melted butter and vanilla extract while mixing it into the dry ingredients until all ingredients are blended.
- Scoop round chunks of dough and place evenly across the layer of peach filling.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until dough is light golden brown and the filing is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let it cool until ready to serve.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream topped with more Kelley Texas Country Style Honey.